Alesis CRIMSON II 9-Piece Mesh Head Electronic Drum Kit
This full mesh head drum kit from Alesis presents one of the most exciting opportunities for drummers looking for a high quality electronic drum set on a more modest budget. Mesh heads provide more response to dynamics and provide a feeling far closer to that of an acoustic drum kit, however drum kits featuring these heads normally come at a price that sets them into a far higher price bracket - and that's where the Alesis Crimson is a game changer.
With a 9 piece set up, with all toms and snare drum featuring mesh heads, hi-hats, crash and ride cymbal pads - this is a professional feeling electronic kit through and through. The toms and snare drum are dual zone and show off impressive dynamic control, as well as the ability to rim shot and therefore you can practice the techniques you'd use on an acoustic kit. The Hi-Hats, controlled by an electronic pedal have a great feel and accurately respond to opening and closing the hats.
Two 12" crashes and a 14" ride both feature a choke, meaning that you can hit and hold the cymbal to quickly mute them, just like real cymbals. The bass drum pad works with a standard bass drum pedal, allowing you to hone your footwork abilities with great precision.
Utilising Alesis's Crimson II module, the brain of this electronic drum kit, the kit has heaps of outstanding features that makes this kit punch well above its price bracket! Showing off a very exciting 600 sounds (70 Kits) plus 60 play-along tracks included, this kit is an amazing tool for practicing your skills and jamming with friends! The Crimson II Module also features a USB memory stick input which allows you to load your own .WAV samples. Once you've loaded your samples you can easilly assign them to any zone on any pad. You can also load in your own .WAV files for play-along tracks.
Please Note: Due to the size of this item, oversized carraige charges will be applied.
- Tightly-woven mesh drum heads enhance feel and playing response
- Five-piece pad set with 8/8/10" dual-zone toms, 12" dual-zone snare, and 8" Kick
- Four-piece cymbal set with 12” hi-hat, (2)12” crashes with choke and 14” triple-zone ride
- Crimson II drum module with 74 kits (54 factory + 20 user) and 671 sounds
- Load .WAV or .MP3 samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium 4-post quick lock Chrome rack with double-braced snare stand
- All connection cables, mounting hardware and power supply included