Ashdown AAA-60-10T 60w 10 Inch Bass Combo Amplifier
The first thing thing you'll notice about this bass amp is the very modest size and lightweight build, however what it lacks in size and wieght - it certainly does not lack in tone and power!
At just 12kg this amp can be carried on the tube or put in the back of a car and with an impressive 60w of power, you'll be able to sit at rehearsals and easily keep your bass grooving over the top of the guitars an drum kit.
It produces powerful, crunchy tones and can be tweaked with the super straightforward 3 band EQ in order to get any sound from super deep curve tone or bright high gain treble.
- Power Output 60 Watts
- Speaker Configuration 1 x 10” + HF Tweeter
- Speaker Outputs jack
- Frequency Response -3db at 22hz and 25khz
- High Instrument Input Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input Yes with mix control
- DI Output XLR
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- EQ Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
- Weight (kg) 12kg