Ashdown ABM-600-EVO IV 600W Bass Magnifier Head
600w? Yes, you read that right! This is one seriously powerful bass amp head and the tone it produces is nothing short of legendary! It's compact and not particularly heavy and is ideal not only for smaller sized venues, but is well worthy of being played at clubs and arena sized venues.
Distinctive Ashdown tone can be altered and tweaked to perfection with the simple but effective newly updated 9-band EQ, meaning that you'll certainly be able to find that bass sound that'll really compliment your playing.
The Ashdown ABM-600-EVO IV has several amazing tonal enhancement features that work in a similar fashion to effects and can be triggered with just a push of a button. Flat/Shape Control, 9 Band Equalisation and Dynamic Compression work as useful tools for the modern player. The Subharmonic feature works as an down octave effect that really shake the venue and a fantastically gritty Valve Drive Plus provides amazing distorted bass tones.
On top of your standard instrument in, the Ashdown ABM-600-EVO IV has a DI Out as well as tuner out and FX loop out in order to ensure you'll be in safe hands no matter where you rock up!
- Power Output: 600 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack/Speakon outputs
- Frequency Response: -3dB an 17Hz und 30kHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohm, input range 150mV -
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k ohms Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 22k Ohms / Input level 0dBu nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal With Ground Lift
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm, Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohms, Input Level 0dBu Nominal
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- H x W x D (mm): 134 x 474 x 315
- Weight (kg): 15