Ashdown Origin HD1 Valve Pre-DI Mini Bass Amp Head
The Ashdown Origin HD1 head takes your bass tone way back to the early 60s, the origin of what influence modern music as we know it today. It's well worth pointing out that the warm sound of the British valve amp is absolutely not restricted to classic rock and is infact one of the most desirable bass sounds on the modern market.
Crafted from a steel chassis, the Ashdown Origin HD1 is extremely lightweight yet tough as nails, making it it a fantastic choice for regularly gigging players. A sweeping 5 Band EQ allows you to shape your tone to a great level of accuracy so you can find the sound you've been dreaming of for an overall super versatile amp head.
With a standard passive/active instrument input, plus Effects Send/Return and a DI output - this is a simple and very effective one stop amp head that'll satisfy players at all kinds of venues!
- Power Output: 300 Watts
- Power Requirement: 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input: Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output: 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise: Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return: impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Weight: (kg) 2.4kg