Rockstars are a special breed, and they certainly like to be heard. I've has gone ahead and chosen his favourite 10 quotes!
1. “I won’t be a rock star. I will be a legend.” – Freddie Mercury
2. “You can’t arrest me. I’m a rockstar.” – Sid Vicious
3. “I’d rather be dead than cool.” – Kurt Cobain
4. “There was a time I thought I couldn’t enjoy rock ‘n’ roll unless I had heroin in me” – Joe Perry
5. “Keith Moon, God rest his soul, once drove his car through the glass doors of a hotel, driving all the way up to the reception desk, got out and asked for the key to his room.” – Pete Townshend
6. “I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.” – Jimi Hendrix
7. “The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.” – Alice Cooper
8. “Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.” – Mick Jagger
9. “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
10. “Somebody said to me, "But the Beatles were anti-materialistic." That's a huge myth. John and I literally used to sit down and say, "Now, let's write a swimming pool.” – Paul McCartnery
Do you have any favourite quotes? Tweet us @WembleyMusicUK!