Boss AD-10 Acoustic Preamp Acoustic Guitar Effects
When connecting an acoustic guitar to amplification, players are often left feeling underwhelmed by the sound of their treasured guitar. That's where the Boss AD-10 steps in to save the day. Featuring 4-band parametric EQ, effects, looper and more, this is a fantastic tool for serious musicians.
Containing innovating anti-feedback technology and the necessary inputs so that the AD-10 works for both standard acoustic guitar or electro acoustic.
Create presets so you can instantly retrieve your favourite settings as you arrive to gigs, and even change your tones for different songs in your setlist and the click of a button.
Equipped with a whole plethora of styles and Boss's world famous effects including ambience, chorus, and delay - this is an all in one stop for professional guitar tone.
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Resonance restores the warm and rich resonance lost with most pickup systems
- Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimized tone shaping for acoustic guitar
- Multi-band compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
- Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
- Boost function with adjustable tone setting
- Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time
- XLR and ¼-inch connectivity for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, amps, and external effects
- USB audio interface functionality for computer recording and playback
- Fast and accurate built-in tuner
- Compact and portable design; runs on AC adapter or six AA-size batteries