Boss BD2 Blues Driver Pedal
The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar.
This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps. Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation Warm distortion and overdrive Responds to nuance and volume changes.
- Pedal Type: Overdrive
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Level, tone, and gain controls
- Nominal input level: -20dBu
- Input impedance: 1 Mohms
- Nominal output level: -20dBu
- Output impedance: 1 k ohms
- Equivalent input noise level: -118dBu
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC adapter
- Current draw: 9 mA (9V DC)
- Accessories: dry battery 9V type
- Optional AC adapter - Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight (including battery): 15 oz