Boss GT-1 Electric Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
Boss are legendary for their superb guitar effects pedals and are arguably THE go-to brand for guitarists of all backgrounds and abilities regardless of where you're playing, pubs or stadiums. However, it can often be troublesome to carry an entire pedal board around with you if you're a regularly gigging musician and that's why Boss have created this fantastic, economic solution to all your problems!
Showing off Boss's flagship GT sound engine, the GT-1 is a seriously powerful, professional quality piece of gear. It's sleek, sophisticated but very easy to use and has so much potential that it'll be an inspiring addition to your arsenal.
With over 100 in-built effects and working as an interface/pedal, you can fully programme the Boss GT-1 processor to meet your needs regardless of style or genre. Whether you want to access amp sounds, literally countless amounts of effects and so much more, you can be seriously creative with how you use this immense pedal.
To explore the full breadth of the Boss GT-1, connect it to your computer and access the Boss Tone Central service to download free pro patches, editing software and much, much more.
- DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1 switch
- EASY SELECT button, EASY EDIT button, FX1/COMP button, OD/DS button, PREAMP button, FX2/MOD button, DELAY button, REVERB button, MEMORY EDIT button, EXIT button, ENTER button, MENU button
- 1 knob, 2 knob, 3 knob
- Expression pedal
Boss GT-1 Electric Guitar Effects Processor Specs:
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Effects: 108 types
- Patches: 99 (User) + 99 (Preset)
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -20 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 27 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu, PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohm, PHONES: 44 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater, PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
Size and Weight:
- Width: 305 mm
- Depth: 52 mm
- Height: 56 mm
- Maximum height: 74 mm
- Weight (including battery): 1.3 kg