Boss / JHS Angry Driver JB-2 Overdrive Guitar Pedal
Boss have made history by teaming up with legendary brand JHS, well known for their high end boutique style effects and merged 2 of the brands most distinguished pedals; the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver and the JHS Angry Charlie into a single Boss sized package.
The Blues Driver and Angry Charlie are often found side by sides on pedalboards. The ferocity of the Charlie is a must-have for players looking for an aggressive distortion and whilst the BD-2 can be used as a fantastic overdrive on its own, the mellower tone blends well with the JHS pedal to create a smoother, fuller overall sound.
This combination works both ways, you can use the JHS setting to compliment and distort the fantastic tone of the BD-2 to create something completely unique and personal.
Thanks to this combined effort within the JB-2, you can switch back and forth between these combinations within a single pedal, without having to move anything on your board.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, MODE knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, REMOTE jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 50 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 9.5 hours, Carbon: Approx. 2.5 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)