Boss OC-3 Super Octave Compact Pedal
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave Compact Pedal is a fantastic piece of pedal-power that enables guitarists to produce fantastic high-quality octave effects. There are three modes to choose from - the all new and very exciting Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with added distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. This great pedal has been designed for use with both guitar and bass, and features separate inputs for each of them - both optimised to suit the instruments frequency ranges for optimised effect.
The OC-2 is a great pedal in its own right, but with two added features in its arsenal the OC-3 is something special. The new Drive Mode is a great feature, enabling the dialling in of some aggressive distortion to the octave effects, but the pièce de résistance is the brilliant Polyphonic Octave mode, which adds octaves to your chordwork to produce some amazingly complex polyphonic creations.
Of course,this compact pedal also include the original OC-2 ‘dual octave’ effect that made it so special, and it sounds better than ever. This allows for the blending of three individual sounds - the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.
Boss have taken an amazing pedal and ramped up its functionality by a mile. This is a must-have for any guitarists, or bass guitarist's pedalboard.
- World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode - fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise: 96 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.) * All knobs at center position
- Controls: Pedal switch, DIRECT LEVEL knob, OCT1 LEVEL knob, CONTROL knob, MODE knob
- Connectors: GUITAR IN jack, BASS IN jack, OUTPUT (MONO) jack, DIRECT OUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- AccessoriesOwner's Manual: Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
|Effects Pedal Type||Octave|