Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both--all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
OS-2 Notable Features:
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Pedal Type: Overdrive/Distortion
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included: No
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 2.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Depth: 5.1"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Level, Tone, Drive, and Colour controls
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohms
- Output Impedance: 10 Kohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level: -100dBu or less
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, AC Adapter Jack (DC 9V)
- Power Supply: 9V DC, either a Dry Battery 9V type or an AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 12 mA (DC 9V)
- Accessories: Dry Battery 9V type
- Optional AC Adapter: Roland PSA-120S
- 2-7/8" W x 5-1/8" D x 2-3/8" H
- Weight: 15 oz.