To celebrate the sales of 1 Million Boss RC-1 Loop Station pedals, Boss have released this Limited Commemorative Edition RC-1-BK, available for a limited time only whilst stocks last! Be quick to secure yours!
The fact that BOSS have created over a million units just stands as testimony to the the fact that this is the most user-friendly loop pedal on the market, the RC-1-BK provides you with an awesome set of features while being surprisingly easy to use.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: - 20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 12 Minutes
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator, LOOP indicator
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) Jack: ¼-inch phone type, INPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: ¼-inch phone type, OUTPUT B jack: ¼-inch phone type, STOP/UNDO jack: ¼-inch TRS phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC Adaptor (sold separately) – Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 95 Ma
- Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use (depending on conditions of use): Alkaline – Approx. 3 hours
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline Battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (Sold Separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)