Cort and Manson Guitar works have teamed up to design a cost-effective, higher spec alternative to bigger named intermediate brands. Everyone at Wembley Music Centre is excited to introduce you to the result of the partnership; the Stage Series Classic TC Electric Guitar.
The much loved single cutaway shape is timeless and recognizable to even the most inexperienced player or onlooker alike, whilst the Ice Blue Metaillc finish on top of a 100% Ash body provides contemporary style and appearance to the guitar. However, when you plug in that the guitar begins to set apart from other guitars in the price range.
Loaded with a pair of Manson designed single-coil pick-ups (neck / bridge), the Classic TC produces sweet high output 'twang' that's easily comparable to similarly constructed classic American made guitars. It's controlled by a single tone and volume knob, which thanks to the expertly crafted pick-ups, have the ability of very impressive versatility. From the neck pick-up you can create a beefy output, whilst the bridge will give you much thinner but brighter tone - giving a little something for players of all genres.
A bolt-on Canadian Maple neck with 22 rosewood frets gives superb comfort to the player and gives fun and fast playability across the 25.5" scale length. For tuning stability, the Cort Classic TC series utilizes a fixed bridge, giving consistency all-round!
- Model: Classic TC
- Series: Manson Stage Series
- Colour: Scotch Blonde Natural
- Body Material: Ash
- Finish: High gloss
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Material: Canadian Hard Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5 in
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12 - 15.75 in, compound
- Number of frets: 22
- Position Markers: Dots
- Truss rod: Spoke nut hot-rod
- Bridge: Fixed with six saddles
- Hardware finish: chrome-plated
- Machine heads: sealed, self-lubricating
- Strings: D’Addario
- Bridge Pickup: Manson passive single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Manson passive single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way pickup switch