Cort and Manson Guitar works have come together in order to produce a high quality alternative to biggest names in the modern market, and here Wembley Music Centre presents the result in the form of the Stage Series Classic TC Electric Guitar, a very exciting addition to our huge range of guitars.
The single cutaway shape is instantly familiar to even absolute beginners, and the Scotch Blonde Natural finish on top of the Ash body adds another element of 'classic' look to the guitar, but it's when you plug in that the guitar begins to set apart from other guitars in the price range.
Equipped with a pair of Manson designed single-coil pick-ups, the Classic TC produces glorious high output 'twang' that's easily comparable to similarly constructed classic American made guitars. It's controlled by a single tone and volume knob, which thanks to the expertly crafted pick-ups, have the ability of very impressive versatility. From the neck pick-up you can create a beefy output, whilst the bridge will give you much thinner but brighter tone - giving a little something for everyone.
A bolt-on Canadian Maple neck with 22 rosewood frets gives superb comfort to the player and gives fun and fast playability across the 25.5" scale length. For tuning stability, the Cort Classic TC series utilizes a fixed bridge, giving consistency all-round!
- Model: Classic TC
- Series: Manson Stage Series
- Colour: Scotch Blonde Natural
- Body Material: Ash
- Finish: High gloss
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Material: Canadian Hard Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5 in
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 12 - 15.75 in, compound
- Number of frets: 22
- Position Markers: Dots
- Truss rod: Spoke nut hot-rod
- Bridge: Fixed with six saddles
- Hardware finish: chrome-plated
- Machine heads: sealed, self-lubricating
- Strings: D’Addario
- Bridge Pickup: Manson passive single-coil
- Neck Pickup: Manson passive single-coil
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way pickup switch