Cort’s vision of alternatives to the popular dreadnought shape, this Concert shaped guitar from the Luce Series is easier to hold and play while providing a more balanced sound. An ideal balance between classic vintage looks from the golden age of guitars and modern yet practical features, the Luce Series guitars provide the best of both worlds in perfect harmony.
Using solid mahogany for the top, back and sides, the Cort Luce 450C-NS shows off a wonderful mid-range, and smooth low end bassy tones that are full of warm and musical tonality. It is a perfect instrument for recording, and it blends very well with vocals. Excellent playability completes the Cort 450C and makes it a truly superb value instrument.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY: Concert Body
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm (1 11/16")
- TOP: Solid Mahogany Top
- BACK & SIDES: Solid Mahogany Back & Mahogany Sides
- NECK: Mahogany Neck
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- FRETS: 20 Frets
- SCALE: 25.3" (643mm)
- INLAY: Snowflake Inlay
- ROSETTE: Multiple Abalone Rosette
- BRIDGE: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing