Diago PS01 Powerstation Guitar Effects Pedal Power Supply
3000mA of power to your pedalboard - power up to 30 pedals.
The Diago Powerstation is the ultimate pedal board power supply. It will power from 1 to 30 pedals without noise or hum.
Powering multiple effects pedals has long been a problem, and there are many power supplies available at varying costs, quality, compatibility and performance. Most pedal power supplies are transformer type, linear regulated designs, which are cheap to design and develop, but are expensive to make (and therefore buy), noisier, bigger, heavier and they get much hotter!
Cheaper power supplies are usually under-rated, unregulated, poorly filtered designs that polute your guitar's signal with splurges of noise and hum. More expensive power supplies are often engineering marvels, but there really is no need and they cost far too much.
The Diago Powerstation uses switch mode technology, making it quiet, light, efficient and small, reliably powering your pedals so you can concentrate on making music.
Diago PS01 Powerstation
- Power up to 30 pedals with a single unit
- Single Deluxe Daisy chain cable supplied
- Studio quality components for noise free operation
- Worldwide operation, no transformers required
- Heavy duty ABS case
- Output: 9V DC, 3,000 mA (25W)
- Input: 90-264VAC, 50-60Hz
- Efficiency: ~80%
- Line Regulation: ±0.5% max
- Load Regulation: ±1% max
- Mains Cable Inlet: 2m Figure 8 Lead IEC320-C8
- Output Barrel: 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm female barrel,
- Dimensions: 93mm(L) x 58mm(W) x 33mm(D)
- Protection: Short circuit, overload and over voltage protection
- Weight: ~200g