DW 5000 Series 5002AD4 Double Bass Pedal - Extended Footboard
For decades, DW’s 5000 series bass drum pedals have paved the way and have been widely considered the industry standard, continuously developing and setting the benchmark against which most other pedals are judged. The 5000’s have always been a reliable pedal capable of delivering exactly what has been required from it, and then some.
Even though their classic design was arguably unbeatable, DW are not one for resting on their laurels, and they have continued to push boundaries and strive to produce new innovative changes to better their already great designs.
Step forward the 5002 - a modernised and improved version of their classic. Featuring all of the tried and tested features of the 5000, the 5002’s have been tweaked and now provide greater stability and reliability, plus a few new features.
In addition to all of the innovations made famous by the standard model, The DW 5002AD4XF Extended Footboard Double Bass Drum Pedal features an extended footboard, designed to provide a more comfortable ride and the increased surface area makes finding that sweet spot even easier. This double pedal also features a Universal Assembly and memory lock.
The new Tri-Pivot Clamp ensures an increased grip to the bass drum hoop using three independent 360 degree rotating rubber pads that will hold fast to almost any size of bass drum hoop. A new rubber grip coating has also been added to the underside of the base plate, amplifying the already great stability of this pedal - it really should not be travelling anywhere. Surprisingly, DW found that there was room for the smoothness of action to be improved upon, and have added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker which makes this pedal even more rapid and responsive.
The DW 5002AD4XF Double Bass Pedal with Extended Footboard delivers an unmatched top quality playability that modern drummers should not do without.
- Tried and tested, original design
- Non-skid Rubber Feet keep the pedal firmly in place
- Extended footboard provides comfort and more space for pedal techniques
- Accelerator cam provides accelerated movement for quicker strokes
- Tri-Pivot toe clamp ensures pedal stays connected no matter the hoop size or angle
- Double ball bearing spring suspension for tight, smooth pedal performance
- Two way felt/plastic beater for altering the bass drum response
- Memory function secures your adjustments
- Pedal type: Double
- Beater: Adjustable felt/plastic
- Drive: Double chain pedal
- Cam: Accelerator Drive System
- Footboard: 5000
- Hoop Clamp: Tri-Pivot
- Series: 5000
|Brand||DW Drum Workshop|
|Kick Pedal Style||Double Pedal|