The Electro-Voice ELX200-10P is a lightweight and compact 2-way loud speaker with a 10'' woofer . It's created to be easy to use and dynamic whilst presenting great sound quality, all at a very reasonable price. Ideally suited to smaller venues, its fairly lightweight but more than powerful enough to entertain a crowd. With up to 1200w of power and delivering up to 130 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV, this is a powerful, and highly impressive speaker.
Designed as a one stop option for smaller events and functions, the ELX200-10P is an ideal choice for DJs, spoken word performances, and musicians alike. Featuring a simple to use QuickSmartDSP processing feature to ensure convenience for the user. Via four presets (Music, Live, Speech and Club), sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets (store/recall), and sensitive 5-band EQ, the ELX200-10P is an amp that works around the user, rather than the other way around.
A bright and easily visible LCD screen shows monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure giving an exceptionally functional design control and ensuring optimal performance for the user.
Equipped with Bluetooth functionality, the ELX200 Series is a potent tool for any function.
- 10-inch 2-way active model
- Ideal for mobile DJs, bands & spoken word events.
- Suitable for small to medium sized venues
- Perfect for portable or installed applications
- Integrated class-D amplifier
- QuickSmart DSP with four presets - Music, Live, Speech and Club
- Five User-Programmable presets
- Sub/top system-match crossovers
- Input level control and signal metering
- Master volume control to optimise gain structure
- Patented SST waveguide design for optimised coverage
- 3 x M10 threaded suspension points, integrated pole-mounts & 3-handle design
- High-sensitivity transducers
- Signal synchronised transducer technology
- Robust components
- Ultra-lightweight housing with internal reinforcement