Electro-Voice ETX-35P Active Full-Range Speakers
Electro Voice’s ETX Series offer some seriously outstanding and outrageously powerful speakers. The ETX-35P is a 3-way active speaker with 2000W of Class D power, all packed into a highly durable and very rugged casing, ready to support you wherever you set up.
At this speaker’s fundamentals, it is already impressive. As mentioned, 2000W of class D power is enough to carry you through all kinds of professional applications, while even at high volumes the 3 separate speakers ensure that there is always total clarity in performance. With a crystal clear tweeter, and lush and rich mid-range speaker, and a mighty and precise woofer, the ETX-35P is designed to make sure that every nuance of the music is given space. However, the design goes far beyond the foundations of this speaker. With a high-quality built-in DSP module, you have the control to select ‘Music’, ‘Speech’, or ‘Live’ to adjust the speaker sound to be perfectly appropriate for the signal and the environment. In addition, you can set up the DSP according to the speaker placement, which optimises the EQ depending on the position, be it on a stand or as a monitor. Furthermore, if the rig you are using utilises a separate subwoofer, the speaker can be adjusted to send the bass frequencies through to the bass output, allowing the use of these speakers to be applicable for scalable rigs. For large venues, the timing of the speakers can be adjusted also so to prevent phasing issues and always grant the audience the very best in audio performance.
With all this in mind, it is no surprise that the build of the Electro-Voice ETX-35P is incredibly rugged. A tour-grade wood enclosure protects the speakers, while the 16AWG steel grille keeps the front totally safe. It is so clearly designed for professional applications, and so is certainly ready to stand up against all the rigours of live music.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB peak²
- Coverage (H x V): 60° x 40°
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2151 380 mm (15 in)
- MB Transducer: EVS-6C 6.5-in mid-bass driver
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 700 Hz, 2900 Hz
- Connectors (2): XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension(8): M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1023 mm x 469 mm x 426 mm (40 in x 18 in x 17 in)
- Net Weight: 38.2 kg (84.2 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 42.8 kg (94.4 lb)
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A³