The Epiphone DOT ES-335 STYLE has one of the all-time classic guitar designs.
The ES-335 style brought hollowbody tradition and solidbody performance together in the late 1950s. It has a Laminated Maple body with Laminated Maple top, and a set Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard.
Two Epiphone humbuckers translate the body's natural resonance into haunting jazz tones or searing distorted leads. The neck profile is very fast and comfortable while the chrome hardware, and Dot inlays make this guitar a comfort to play and watch.
The Epiphone DOT ES-335 STYLE continues to provide the tone and the look that inspires musicians in blues, rock and jazz.
Epiphone Dot - Natural
- Historic ES-335 design
- Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers
- Vintage style Top Hat controls
- Body Material: Laminated maple
- Top Material: Laminated maple
- Neck: mahogany
- Neck Joint: SlimTaper™ “D” Profile
- Fingerboard: rosewood with pearloid “dot” inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Nut Width: 1.68
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker™
- Controls: 2-Volume, 2-Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone 3-way toggle
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic Stop Bar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® 18:1