Epiphone Emperor Swingster
Epiphone's superb hollow-bodied Emperor Swingster is certain to put you on the right path to becoming a rockabilly legend. Its unmistakable body shape is iconic in the world of rock and rollers, and it's no coincidence that the Swingster has become the ultimate introduction guitar for guitarists who like to shuffle and swing.
Equipped with plenty of features that the biggest names in the genre would be proud of, including the acclaimed Swingbucker pickups to produce that distinctive hot sparkling tone, a quick playing mahogany neck that'll certainly keep up with all your slickest licks, and of course the classic Bigsby B30 tremolo!
With the Epiphone Emperor Swingster Hollow-body Electric Guitar you'll be able to shake, rattle and roll to your hearts content, and in a seriously flash looking White Royale finish that includes a gold sparkle binding, you'll become the king or queen of the dance hall in no time at all.
See the "Specifications" tab above for more details about the Epiphone Emperor Swingster.
- Body: Maple with maple outer veneer
- Top: Select Spruce
- Neck: Hard maple
- Scale: 24.75”
- Headstock: Epiphone ‘Clipped Ear’
- Neck Profile: 14”
- Fretboard: rosewood with pearloid rectangular blocks
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Controls: Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Bridge: “Pinned” Tuno-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B30
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuners: Gold Grover 14:1 ratio
- Binding: Gold Sparkle on neck and body
- Color: Pearl White
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 7.7 lbs
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46