The ES-339 shape has inspired countless players on the path to stardom, and the Epiphone ES-339 PRO is a glimmering example of what makes this such a sensational instrument.
With a semi-hollow maple body, a material known for the warm tone it produces, it rings out with glorious clarity - and when combined with the 2 x Alnico Classic PRO pick-ups highlights any intricate guitar lines, making it perfect for indie and 60s inpired rock!
The mahogany neck is sturdy and comfortable under the hand and feels lovely to play regardless of where your fingers lie on the fretboard.
- Body: Reduced size Laminated maple body with solid center block
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ D Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in mortise and tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 24.75”
- Nut: 1.68”
- Fingerboard: Pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: Neck Pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting, Bridge Pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting, Neck Pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Binding: Fingerboard and body 1-ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Epiphone “Deluxe” 18:1 ratio
- Hard Case: Optional
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 3.5kg
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46