Taking a slight turn from the more commonly found solid bodied Les Paul, the semi-hollow model is a welcome twist on this world famous instrument. With features such as ProBucker, 3-way selector switch and even coil-splitting, the Epiphone Les Paul ES PRO is a seriously versatile electric guitar.
With a less chunky feel to it in terms of both sound and physical weight, the semi-hollow maple body provides a breathier tone with a great amount of sustain, giving it an overall more weightless sound that also works well for jangling guitar riffs for indie style music. It also allows you to hear every note with precision making it a top choice for jazzier genres.
The solid mahogany neck gives the Epiphone Les Paul ES PRO an immensely playable feel and a sturdy and comfortable base for you to riff upon. In a stunning Transparent Black finish, this is a fine guitar with all the hallmarks of a far more expensive instrument!
- Top Material: Flame Maple Laminated; 3-Layer
- Body Material: Laminated Maple, 3-Layer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper™ D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable, Dual Action
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood w/Trapezoid Pearloid Inlays
- Nut: White Synthetic Bone
- Headstock Inlay: "Epiphone" Logo In Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™
- Controls: 3-Way Pickup Selector w/White Toggle Cap, Neck Pickup Volume with Coil-Splitting, Bridge Pickup Volume with Coil-Splitting, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Knobs: Gold RingTop™ "Top Hat" w/Metal Pointers
- Binding: Top: 1-Layer Pure White, Fingerboard: 1-Layer Pure White, Body Back: 1-Layer Pure White
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Pickguard: Cream
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" w/Square jack Plate
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatics™, 18:1 Ratio