Epiphone bring the Les Paul to an all new audience with the Les Paul 'Express'. In a lighter weight format than previous models it's a lovely choice for a very first instrument, especially for those smaller players out there. Highly playable neck construction will encourage the player to explore and practice on their new guitar.
It has a simplified design, which includes tone and volume knobs, and a 3-way pick-up selector switch, so you can quickly choose between the Epiphone 700T (neck) or 650R (bridge) pick-up, or both at the same time. This ensures a wide array of tonal versatility.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Series: Les Paul Express
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Ebony
- Neck: Okoume
- Scale Length: 22"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuners: Premium Diecast
- Strings: D'Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Bridge: Epiphone FB-601 Fully Adjustable