Epiphone's VE (Vintage Edition) are a fantastic throwback instrument that blends the looks and materials of guitars from the past, with modern manufacturing methods. This combination gives the benefit of a fantastic instrument and the ability to be produced in a cost effective manner, which in turn makes it very affordable for the customer!
Taking inspiration from the '60s models, the Vintage Edition Les Paul has a remarkable stage presence thanks to the Vintage Heritage Cherry finish. Using a poplar body, it not only provides a great looking wooden grain, but also gives a solid base for the tone. Verging on the softer side of tone woods, poplar is known for its mellow and soft properties. Other '60s features include the '60s style, mahogany neck, which provides a comfortable playing experience.
Loaded with 2 humbucker open-coil ceramic pick-ups, the Les Paul vintage edition rips with a lush tone that'll really impress for every occasion. Aimed at players looking for a first guitar, but with quality that'll satisfy players with far more experience, this is a tasty guitar for players looking for bang for their buck!
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Other: "2016" Edition logo on back of headstock