The Les Paul Studio LT is one of the most affordable LP models from the Epiphone range, yet still features some classic Les Paul features including Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers pick-ups, solid mahogany body and a comfortably playing neck.
Ceramic zebra coil pick-ups have been a staple of Les Paul construction for decades, so once you hear this guitar in action you'll find it instantly familiar. Warm, rich tones blend well with the cutaway mahogany body in order to present the player that unmistakable rock tone.
Completed by a sold mahogany neck, with rosewood fretboard, the Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT plays with fantastic feel and will allow the player to learn to truly express themself with their new instrument.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Studio
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 60's SlimTaper, D profile
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tuners: Premium die-cast, 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: 650R Zebra Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Zebra Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch