The Les Paul Studio LT is a perfect way to be introduced to one of the world’s most iconic electric guitars. The Les Paul Studio LT shares many features of the more professional (and more expensive!) “Les Paul” characteristics including a solid carved Mahogany top (in a lightweight format), high quality Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, plus a SlimTaper Mahogany neck with an easy-to-play tapered neck joint.
If you're just starting out, you'll be appreciative of a guitar that has a comfortable, easy to play neck - and that's just what the Studio LT provides. A slim-taper neck provides a nice balance between stability and comfort, and gives a solid base for learning correct fingering technique.
Thanks to the inclusion of Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, we're sure you'll be seriously impressed with the hot, gritty tone that is produced by the Epiphone Les Paul Studio LT. It's rich, powerful and well worthy of the Les Paul namesake.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with tapered type heel joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding: None
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R™ Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume
- Bridge Pickup Volume: Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone: Pickup Selector, Epiphone all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Knobs: Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Pickguard: None
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime