The Les Paul Studio SL is the most affordable 2 pick-up Les Paul ever from the team at Epiphone! It's a great choice for beginner guitarists who are really keen on making a serious hobby or even career out of music. Able to pump out a whole array of tones, thanks to the Epiphone designed ceramic single-coil pick-ups - it's easily versatile enough to carry the player through any style or genre, lead or rhythm applications.
Nice playability thanks to the mahogany neck and the inclusion of simple but sweet electronics (tone knob, volume knob and 3-way selector). It's a nice easy guitar to use for players without much experience.
- Series: SL Special
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Back/ Side Wood: Poplar
- Top Material: Poplar
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Finish: Vintage Worn
- Fingerboard: Rosewood Composite
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Width: 16‘’
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR Single Coil, Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT Single Coil, Ceramic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo