The Les Paul is one of the most iconic instruments of all time, and this gorgeous 'Tribute Plus' from Epiphone offers the full package for what you might expect from a high end model, but at a price that puts the top quality at the finger tips of players everywhere!
Combining high quality materials with modern manufacturing techniques, Epiphone have managed to pull off an extremely high spec for the price tag, the Tribute Plus is undeniably a seriously impressive electric guitar. A mahogany body gives the full bodied tone that makes this the iconic guitar that it is, whilst the AAA maple top in a Black Cherry finish acts like a warm cover and adds additional warmth to the tone as well as giving a spectacular appearing grain.
Equipped with a pair of Gibson '57 Classic pick-ups, known for their hot yet full bodied tone, the Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus rips out a mighty tone worthy of any stage or studio. Teamed with individual push/pull tone and volume controls and selector switch, this is one impressively versatile instrument.
A classic feeling mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard is solid, yet comfortable under the hand - allowing the player to really play to the hearts content.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple with AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Vintage "Deep-Set", Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl style Trapezoid inlays
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbucker (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Plus Humbucker (4-wire)
- Controls: Switchcraft 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull - series/parallel)
- Electronics: Mallory-150 tone capacitors
- Binding: Fingerboard - 1 ply (cream), Body - 1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Locking Tuners; 16:1