Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic Archtop Electric Guitar - Honey Burst
This super cool, all-new guitar has a fairly small and comfortable archtop body which is comprised of the classic combination of solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides and therefore is simply oozes quality.
Designed to sound as great played as an acoustic guitar as it is plugged in, the Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic rings out with extremely warm qualities; a full bodied bassy low end and sparkling highs that work together to create a surprisingly loud, vintage sounding country-like tone.
When plugged in, the Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic utilised the built-in Shadow NanoFlex Under-Saddle HD pick-up to great effect, producing equally warm and resonant tones as when played acoustically.
Topped off in a gorgeous honeyburst finish, the Epiphone Masterbilt Century Olympic looks and feel like an authentic old fashioned American guitar, but has all the benefits of modern technology.
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple
- Lower Bout:14.62"
- Upper Bout: 10.6"
- Waist: 8.69"
- Body Length: 19.2"
- Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C" shape
- Preamp: eSonic HD (High Definition)
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex HD; Under-saddle
- Power: 9 Volt Battery
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-In
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- F’Brd Inlay: Pearloid "Dots"
- Headstock: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
- Tuners: Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: Cleartone; 12-53
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Saddle: Compensated; Artificial Bone
- Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise