Packed with great features that you'd normally find in guitars from far higher price brackets, the DR-400MCE is a fine example of Epiphone's ultra high standards. The attention to detail is fantastic - from the delicately rounded cutaway, to the binding on the edge of the guitar and combined with high quality materials, leaves you with a top quality instrument.
A classic combination of mahogany back and sides, and spruce top creates a familiar, highly desirable acoustic tone. Perfectly balanced warm low end combined with a rich and bright top end allows every note in a chord to cut through with clarity and tonal depth. Blending well with vocals, the Epiphone Masterbilt DR-400MCE makes a perfect tool for accompaniment with singer songwriters.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: 4-layer top, 2-layer back
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 60's SlimTaper
- Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Material: Torrified Composite "Blackwood", FSC certified
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Open Back
- Bridge Material: Composite "Blackwood" FSC
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: eSonic HD preamp and Nanoflex HD undersaddle pickup
- Strings: Cleartone 12-53
- Body Width: 16" lower bout, 11.5" upper bout
- Body Depth: 4.87" lower, 4" upper