The most recent iteration of the Riviera, the Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 shows off the guitar to its full capacity, both musically and aesthetically, with three “Dogear” Alnico-V P-90 pickups, a Bigsby B70 tremolo, and a beautiful wine red finish with gold hardware.
It features three Epiphone 'Dog-eared' P90 pickups which are voiced for a hot and punchy tone with more body than a single coil but and yet more bite than a humbucker: the perfect middle ground!
The slim taper neck makes this a super comfortable guitar to play in any style and the authentic Bigsby trem system looks classy as hell and keeps you bang in tune whether you're using it to dip or warble.
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: SlimTaper™ “D” profile
- Fretboard: Pearloid parallelogram inlay
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Nut: 1.68”
- Pickups: 3-Epiphone P-90 “Dogear”
- Controls: 3-Individual Volume controls for each pickup, 1-Master Tone Control
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B700
- Tuners: Wilkinson 14:1
- Color: Wine Red (WR)
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 4kg
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46