Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar - Natural
The Ephiphone Sheraton-II is a guitar for the ages, since its introduction decades ago it has become a staple of the Epiphone catalogue. Merging a classic style semi-hollow maple body with some more up-to-date features, the Sheraton-II gives an exciting and unique playing experience.
Armed and ready with a hot sounding ProBucker-2 pick-up in the neck and an even hotter ProBucker-3 pick-up in the bridge, the Epiphone Sheraton-II can be unleashed to potent effect whether you're playing rhythm or lead.
Fitted with a lovely 1960s SlimTaper neck and a rosewood fretboard, the Epiphone Sheraton-II provides a super smooth and enjoyable playing experience for the player. If you love to pull out a flashy solo then you're in luck because the Sheraton-II is more than capable of keeping up with even the fastest finger action, making light work of even your slickest licks!
Topped off with coil-tapping controls that allow you to seamlessly swap between single-coil or humbucking functionality, the Epiphone Sheraton-II is exceptionally versatile, making it a great choice for lead guitarists who enjoy indie and of course classic sounding rock!
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 5-pc Hard Maple / Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper™, C-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set-Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Block & Triangle" Inlays, Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Nut: Graphtech® NuBone XL™
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Rotomatic™, 18:1 Ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-splitting, Neck Volume with coil-splitting, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector (toggle), Ivory Toggle Cap
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Knobs: Top Hats with Metal Inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Strings: D'Addario® 10-46 Guage
- Typical Weight: 3.8kg
- Options: Hard Case