Epiphone Thunderbird IV Reverse Bass - Vintage Sunburst
From the moment that the Thunderbird took to the world stage in 1963, it quickly became the ultimate rock 'n' roll bass guitar.
Not only does it look incredibly cool while slung down low during a all-action gig, but thanks to the distinctive body shape, it growls with unmatched furiousity that makes it a must have for all the rockers out there.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Number of Strings: 4
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Active/Passive: Passive
- Colour Vintage: Sunburst
- Product Range: Thunderbird
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Tuning Machines: Premium Die-Cast
- Pickups (Neck/Bridge): Epiphone TB Plus Bass Humbuckers
- Pickguard: White
- Bridge: 3-Point Fully Adjustable
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone