The Masterbilt Zenith Classic Acoustic/Electric Guitar is a medium-sized archtop with an arched Solid Spruce top with traditional Longitudinal Bracing, a laminated Flame Maple body, and classic f- holes.
Epiphone's first Masterbilt archtops quickly rose to popularity during the 1930s 'Big Band' era and were renowned for their warm woody tone, wide tonal range and punchy volume. Now this classic sound has found a new place in time and the distinctive tone has found a brand new home in this modern age.
- Finish Aged Gloss
- Hardware Aged Nickel
- Top Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Body Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Dimensions Lower Bout = 16"
- Upper Bout = 11.6"
- Waist = 9.4"
- Body Length = 20.125"
- Neck 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile Rounded "C" shape
- Preamp eSonic™ HD (High Definition)
- Controls Master Volume & Master EQ
- Pickup Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
- Power 9 Volt Battery
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Neck Joint Dovetail; Glued-In
- Fingerboard Ebony
- F’Brd Inlay Pearloid "Falling Snowflakes"
- Headstock Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
- Tuners Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Frets 20; Medium
- Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.69" (43mm)
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Strings Cleartone®; 12-53
- Bridge Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Saddle Compensated; Artificial Bone
- Tailpiece Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Binding Body Top - 3-Layer Body Back – 3-Layer Fingerboard – 1-Layer Headstock - None "f" Hole - none
- Pickguard Imitation Tortoise
- Strap Buttons Yes
- Serial Number 1930's Era Replica Soundhole Label