Epiphone Zenith Classic F Hole Masterbilt Electric Guitar - Vintage Natural
Epiphone's Masterbilt range takes the player and the listener back to the glory days of the 1930s America, when jazz and big bands were topping the charts. Designed to project with great amounts of volume in order to be heard amongst the brass section and other instruments, the Hollow-Body F hole guitar cuts through with a distinctive and charming tone.
Crafted using a high quality spruce top with a flame maple body, it presents a super clean bright sound that has a strong warmth to it plus the precision to cut through in any mix. The F holes really allows the sound to burst out of the guitar with fantastic presense.
Feeling comfortable and easy under the fingers, the Epiphone Zenith can be played with extreme speed and really pronounces intricate fingerwork such as frills and hammer on/offs.
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple
- Lower Bout = 16"
- Upper Bout = 11.6"
- Waist = 9.4"
- Body Length = 20.125"
- Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C" shape
- Preamp: eSonic HD (High Definition)
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex HD; Under-saddle
- Power: 9-Volt Battery
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-In
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Notched Diamond"
- Headstock: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos;
- Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons
- Tuners: 18:1 ratio
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: Cleartone; 12-53
- Floating Adjustable Ebonoid Bridge: Compensated; Artificial Bone
- Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Body Top - 1-Layer
- Body Back - 1-Layer
- Fingerboard - None
- Headstock - None
- "f" Hole - None
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise
- Strap Buttons: Yes