ELECTRO-VOICE CASHBACK PROMOTION
Electro-Voice kicks-off a great cashback promotion on their ZLX-BT portable speaker range and their famous EVOLVE 50 column systems! They are offering you the opportunity to not only to experience the advantages of their best in class speakers but also grant you a cashback on your purchases made between August 1 and September 30 in 2020.
You will receive £25.00 cashback for each ZLX-BT Bluetooth Speaker and £65.00 cashback for each EVOLVE 50 Column System.
The Cashback offer is processed directly by Electro-Voice, not Wembley Music Centre. Visit www.promo-ev.com and enter the code "CB20" to make your cashback claim in accordance with the Terms & Conditions found below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ELECTRO-VOICE CASHBACK PROMOTION
1. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion period will be, August 1 until September 30 in 2020.
3. The promotion is open to private persons only. To enter the promotion as an individual, on behalf of a company under any circumstances is prohibited and will result in disqualification from the promotion.
4. A minimum purchase of one unit (1) from the Electro-Voice ZLX-BT range and/or EVOLVE 50 during the promotion period defined in paragraph 2 is necessary to enter the promotion.
5. To enter the promotion, entrants must register the reference action code “CB20” as well as their details (full name, postal address, country, phone number, e-mail address) via www.promo-ev.com. Entrants have to provide details about their purchase (type, quantity, date, country of purchase) and provide bank account details to enable us to carry out the bank transfer. A proof of purchase by sending in a scan of the original invoice issued by an official dealer or reseller is mandatory. Without proof no cash back will be granted. The cashback for the proof of purchase will be done via bank transfer.
6. Product purchases must be made in a participating country throughout the sales region Europe. Only purchases in participating countries are eligible for cashback. A list of participating countries can be found in the appendix of this document.
7. The promoter (as defined in paragraph 13) assumes that by entering the promotion (and you confirm that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that a parent or legal guardian has consented to your entry into the Promotion along with these Terms and Conditions.
8. Entry to the promotion is not limited to a maximum quantity. Minimum one unit (1) per person for the duration of the promotion.
9. The cashback promotion is applicable to the following speakers:
10. The cashback is applicable to the ZLX-BT loudspeaker range and EVOLVE 50 as defined in paragraph 9 and purchased within the promotion period. Cashback can be claimed up to and including October 31, 2020. The cashback is non–transferable.
11. Bosch reserves the right to change any of these terms at any time or to terminate the promotion early. This applies in particular in the event of force majeure and in the event that proper execution of the promotion cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons
12. The recourse to the courts is excluded.
13. Any tax liability arising from this promotion and/or the cashback is the responsibility of the participant. The cashback will be paid in EUR (or British Pounds for UK) by bank transfer. Any charges or costs imposed by the receiving bank in connection with the bank transfer are born by the participant and no restitution will be done by Bosch. The same applies to any losses due to changes in the currency exchange rate.
14. If required the participant will be contacted by Bosch and/or third parties approved by Bosch after handing in their details and proof of purchase described in paragraph 5. All of the participants information is required, as described above in paragraph 5, in order to process the cashback bank transfer. If any of the participant’s information is missing and Bosch and/or third parties approved by Bosch proceed the cashback via bank transfer and therefore cannot execute the cashback, the participant loses their claim for the cashback 1 month after the closing date of the promotion, defined as October 31, 2020 at the latest. The same applies if, due to incorrect bank details being supplied, the cashback cannot be transferred to the participant’s bank account, in the case where funds are transferred to the wrong bank account based on the information supplied. In no case will Bosch be obligated to transfer the cashback a second time. In all matters, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
15. The Promoter is Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH, ST-CO/MKC3-EU, Robert-Bosch-Ring 5, 85630 Grasbrunn, Germany.
16. The storage and usage of the participant´s data will be for the purpose of this promotion only.
By entering into the promotion participants declare their consent with the collection, usage and storage for this purpose. The Bosch Declaration on Data Protection which can be found under www.bosch.com applies.
17. Competent court is the court of Munich, Germany. Applicable law is the German law with exclusion of any conflict of law rules.