Faith Eclipse Saturn FECS Dreadnought Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar - Black
This is one of the most significant models in the history of now world famous brand, Faith. It was one of the original guitar shapes put out by the brand and it's safe to say after years of practice, they've taken the professional quality originals and perfected it to a fine art!
Using only solid woods, the Faith Eclipse Saturn FECS presents truly spectacular sound quality, the mahogany back and sides give a great overall tone. A combination of mahogany (back and sides) and spruce top create a well balanced voice with a rich, powerful low-end and lovely bright, pronounced high end.
Equipped with Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp and a Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup, you can plug into any suitable amplification without losing the rich tonal qualities from the wood.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Black
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width Nut: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge: Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup
- Hardcase: Included