Faith Eclipse Series Venus FECV Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar - Black
The Faith Eclipse Series is designed to provide professional standard acoustic tone and playability, as well as show off features and craftsmanship that easily competes with guitars from higher price brackets. Here, Wembley Music Centre is proud to introduce you to the Venus - a stunning cutaway guitar at a seriously impressive price!
Made from a combination of mahogany (back and sides) and spruce (top), the Venus shows off a powerful bassy tone, with crisp clear mid frequencies for an overall sound that blends nicely for a warm and gentle voice. The shape of the guitar is slightly less bulky than your average dreadnought which allows the user to move freely on stage, and provides a less overwhelming sonic experience.
It plays with a great fluidity and feels comfortable with a sturdy macassan figured ebony fretboard that gives solid, strong intonation and quick playability.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (Black Gloss)
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany (Black Gloss)
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany (Black)
- Neck: Finish Gloss Black
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard: Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ / Shadow Hex Saddle System
- Nut Width Nut: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Black Top, Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow L4020HEX Stereo Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex 6 Pickup
- Hardcase: Included