Faith FNCEMG Neptune Baby Jumbo Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar
Ever since being founded in 2002, in Shopshire, Faith have created their own legacy of showstopping, high quality acoustic guitars. Their new line is perhaps some of their best ever; and that's really saying something!
With full solid mahogany top, back, sides and neck; the Faith FNCEMG produces some of the warmest tones available. Bellowing lows and mid range with perfectly balanced cool and clear highs, enable this wonderful instrument to sing out with a gorgeous, glowing resonance that'll make any player proud.
Fitted with a Macassan Figured Ebony fretboard, the FNCEMG is a fantastically playable, high end acoustic guitar which will work wonders live or in the studio.
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Mahogany
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck: Finish Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F'
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Chrome. Ebony Buttons
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan FIgured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer Hi-Gloss allover
- Preamp / Pickup: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex II Pickup
- Hardcase: Included