Faith FNCETB Neptune Electro Cutaway Trembesi Electro Acoustic Guitar
On first appearance the Faith FNCETB may appear to be a somewhat regular looking acoustic guitar, however on closer inspection it's easy to see that this guitar is really quite special. The grain of the exotic Trembesi wood that makes up this guitar runs beatifully through the body, and once you hear the majestic tones it creates you'll be quick to realise that this material was chosen for more than just the looks.
Powerful resonance with well rounded tones and a wonderfully smooth ebony fingerboard create perfect clarity and playability that many people have craved.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Solid Rosewood
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pick