Faith FVBMB Blood Moon Venus Electro Acoustic Guitar
A stunning electro-acoustic crafted from beautiful Javanese Trembesi.
The Faith FVBMB Venus Blood Moon Electro Acoustic Guitar is a beautifully crafted instrument featuring figured Javanese Trembesi top, back and sides. Hailing from Indonesia, this wood not only has great looks - its solid structure has made it a go-to timber for furniture-makers for many a year. These factors led Faith’s master luthiers to explore its tonal properties and lo and behold - they found that it sounds awesome too.
Solid Trembesi shares many characteristics of Hawaiian Koa and creates a similar sound to Mahogany - the same warmth and well-balanced tone but with a slightly brighter top end.
The addition of solid flamed Maple binding sets off this guitar's exclusive 'Blood Moon' burst finish perfectly and a satin-finished Mahogany neck provides smooth and comfortable fret-hand movement. The fingerboard is shaped to a 16”-radius from Macassan Figured Ebony and features a Mother of Pearl inlay at the 12th Fret. Bridge pins made from the same Ebony are adorned with Abalone dots - classy little touch. Each Faith FVBMB Venus Blood Moon Electro Acoustic Guitar has its own unique figuring thanks to the eclectically natural grain patterns that Trembesi displays. Its patterns vary from straight and vertical to horizontal “Flaming” - and often display a mixture of both.
The lovely tone of this guitar is captured by an under-saddle Sonicore piezo pickup that serves a brilliantly-designed low-profile Fishman INK3 preamp system. The preamp features a chromatic tuner, 3-band EQ and volume control - everything you need to refine and shape your dream acoustic sound. Faith has also seen fit to supply your FVBMB with a protective hardcase so you can keep it clean and pristine.
- Top Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Back Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Side Wood: Solid Figured Indonesian Trembesi
- Binding: Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Hand-Scalloped Quarter-Sawn SpruceBracing
- Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Truss Rod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ (PQ-6116)/(PQ-9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Gloss Back and Sides
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman INK3 Preamp and Fishman Undersaddle Pickup
- Hardcase: Included