Wembley Music Centre is excited to introduce you to the Faith Legacy Earth, it's acoustic luxury at its finest, and could easily be compared to the Rolls Royce of the acoustic world. It uses innovative methods to give the guitar the tone and appearance of a naturally aged guitar, and the carefully selected, exquisite materials combined with world class manufacturing provides a stunningly captivating experience all round.
Most players will agree that an acoustic guitar sounds better with age, and that's a key feature of what makes the Faith Legacy such a special instrument. Using the classic combination of sikta spruce top and mahogany (back & sides), via a technique known as torrefication, Faith have put the wood through years worth of atmospheric change inside a closely controlled kiln environment. This process gives it the warm and smooth tonality, plus the appearance, of a guitar that's had many years of usage. The materials present a crisp and articulate tone with rich lower frequencies which blend for a near perfect tone for all occasions.
Designed for comfort to the player in every sense, the Faith Legacy Earth is one of the most sublime feeling acoustic guitars we've ever had come through the doors. It's got a smooth satin neck which is ideal from the very first fret, all the way up to the 21st fret - and you'll find it more responsive and playable than almost any other acoustic guitar on the modern market.
Here's How Faith Make Their Guitars:
The Sitka Spruce tops of this guitar has been kiln-aged through a process of torrefication. The Spruce is air dried before being roasted in a kiln with precise controls over atmospheric and oxygen levels to reduce its moisture content. Then as the wood cools, precise amounts of moisture are re-introduced to the wood. The resulting timber is more stable – always good when used as a topwood - and aurally, it produces a rich, mellow tone with a mature voicing which would take perhaps 20 years of waiting to achieve under normal circumstances. Treating Spruce this way has its benefits on the way it looks too with it taking on a golden-caramel colouring that sees this series radiate an authentic, matured vibe.
- Series: PJE Legacy
- Top Material: Torrefied Canadian Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: African Khaya Mahogany
- Body Type: Earth
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Natural Bone
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5 mm Abalone w/ Fibre Border
- Finish: PU Lacquer High Gloss
- Colour: Natural
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16''
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Truss Rod: 2-Way
- Nut: Natural Bone
- Nut Width: 45 mm
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Pickguard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Pickup: Undersaddle/Condenser Microphone
- Preamp: Fishman Flex Blend
- Controls: Chromatic Tuner/Volume/Tone/Phase/Blend
- Case: Premium Faith Hardcase Included