Faith Naked Venus Cut Mahogany Electro Acoustic Guitar
The slim body depth of the Venus models has now become a modern classic, trademark of the brand and it presents a less booming sound than the larger bodies which allows you to really hear the full tonal details of the wood. This really puts a spotlight on the exceptional Indonesian Mahogany that has been used for the body, which works remarkably well when accompanying vocals. Tonally strong, with boosted low-mid frequencies and a bright treble allows every note in a chord to be heard with full clarity.
Whether you play fingerstyle or are a heavy strummer, the FKVMG is a one-stop for all guitarists. It features Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup systems which allow you to amplify your guitar without losing the sublime tones of the wood.
Lightweight enough to be used as a travelling guitar and tone worthy of any major venue or recording studio, the Faith Naked Venus is a great choice for all applications and styles.
- Top Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing: Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing: Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck: Finish Satin
- Neck: Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Radius 16"
- Fingerboard: Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width Nut: 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge: Pins Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase: Not Included