Instantly after picking up this Patrick James Eggle designed Legacy Mars electro-acoustic, you'll notice a monumental difference in quality from other models you may have seen from British guitar brand, Faith. This leap in quality isn't a comment on the more affordable models (as Faith are making some of the very best acoustic guitars on the planet), it's simply testimony to the outstanding efforts put into this stunning guitar.
Utilizing some of the finest guitar manufacturing methods, we cannot understate the perfection of the Legacy Mars. The Canadian Sitka Spruce top of this guitar has been kiln-aged through a process of torrefaction or torrefication. The Spruce is air dried before being roasted in a kiln with precise controls over atmospheric and oxygen levels to reduce its moisture content. It is the subjected to clinical levels of controlled moisture as it cools, giving stability and consistency over the immaculate top. These processes give the guitar mellow tonal qualities and a golden glowing appearance that a player would normally have to wait decades to achieve.
Combined with African Khaya Mahogany for the back and sides which provide classic sounding warm tones that are filled to the brim with tonal substance, and additional bottom end for an overall sensationally balanced sound.
A mahogany neck gives immensely comfortable playability plus a solid feel under the hand, teamed with Macassan Figured Ebony for the fingerboard, provides smoothness under the fingers and a lovely round fretting tone.
Lastly, equipped with Fishman Flex Blend / Condenser Mic, you'll be able to plug directly into any professional PA system without losing the immense qualities of the tone woods.
- Pickguard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Top Wood: Torrefied Canadian Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: African Khaya Mahogany
- Side Wood: African Khaya Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Grover: Rotomatic 18:1 Nickel
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: Natural Bone
- Nut Width: 45mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Natural Bone
- Finish Type: PU Lacquer High Gloss all-over
- Preamp / Pickup: Fishman Flex Blend / Condenser Mic
- Hardcase: Faith Premium Hardcase Included