Faith are one of our very favourite options for acoustic guitars here at Wembley Music Centre, and if you've ever played one we're sure you'll understand why. Merging professional grade quality to the table at a seriously reasonable price, we highly recommend their guitars to anyone looking for a new acoustic.
The Venus Naked has a Solid Engelmann Spruce top, which adds pure, bright and musical tone to the overall sounds which blends exceptionally well with the Solid Indonesian Mahogany back and sides to create a balanced, full bodied, yet very articulate and desirable tone.
Another thing that sets Faith guitars apart from other brands is the consistency of excellent playing guitars. Although each and every guitar feels individual and unique, you can be certain that it'll be a seriously nicely playing guitar. The Venus Naked features a Mahogany neck with ebony fretboard to ensure the world class playing experience.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding: N/A
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 2mm Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase: Not Included