Fender ‘68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Guitar Amplifier
A modern version of the classic ‘68 tube amp with added Hall reverb.
The Fender ‘68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Guitar Amplifier is a modern take on the classic tube amp, delivering the much-loved Fender tube amp sound for a contemporary audience.
The original Vibro Champ was a hit amongst players in the late ‘60s, offering 5 Watts of power, inimitable tube-driven energy, and of course, its famous Fender tremolo effect. The Fender ‘68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb Guitar Amplifier possesses a few upgrades and enhancements to bring those qualities up to modern standards.
The ’68 Custom Vibro Champ Reverb amp now houses a larger 10” speaker for increased low end. This makes the most of its 5-watt power output, making it ideal for home practices, recording sessions, and onstage sound at small gigs. Manufactured by Celestion, this is a 3.2 Ohm version of the classic Ten Thirty speaker and has been designed to generate the best possible tone and bass response.
So you’ve got the pure, powerful tube amp sound - and you’ve got the classic effects. This Vibro Champ offers its signature tube-driven tremolo effects but now has added digital hall reverb that, when heard through the new 10” Celestion speaker, sounds absolutely awesome.
PLEASE NOTE: FOOTSWITCH SOLD SEPARATELY - SHOWN HERE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
- Output Power / Output: 5 Watts
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 1 x 6V6
- Speaker: 10" Celestion® Ten 30
- Unique Features:
- Modified Vibro Champ circuitry
- Custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals)
- 10" Celestion 3.2 ohm speaker for increased bass response
- Fender hall reverb and tube-driven tremolo
- 1968-style silver-panel aluminum trim and silver-turquoise grille cloth
- Optional 2-Button Vintage Style footswitch sold separately (P/N: 0994058000)