Fender’s Acoustasonic 15 is an ultra-compact, highly portable acoustic amplifier with a pure tone and an elegant simplicity. Lightweight and easy to handle, this amp is perfect for transporting and provides a great way for acoustic performers to stay spontaneous and free.
The Acoustasonic 15 features two individual input channels - one for an acoustic guitar and the other for a microphone - each with their own volume controls. The instrument channel also features a built-in chorus effect so you can add some extra presence and depth to your sound.
Great tone, high-portability and easy functionality make the Acoustasonic 15 a simple and convenient solution for small gigs and gatherings.
- 15 watts
- 6” Fender Special Design speaker with enhanced high-frequency response
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume controls
- Chorus effect on instrument channel
- Headphone output
- Classic Fender look
- Model Name: Acoustasonic 15, 230V UK DS
- Series: Acoustasonic
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Colour: Brown and Wheat
- Controls: Instrument Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Chorus. Microphone Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Effects Loop: NA
- Inputs: Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR)
- Line Out: NA
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Voltage: 230V UK
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Control Knobs: Round Brown Plastic with White Indicator Line
- Pre Amp Tubes: NA
- Power Tubes: NA
- FootSwitch: NA