Fender American Elite Jazz Bass - Olympic White
When a company adds a lot of brand new technology to their classic instruments it nearly always dramatically divides opinion, however, Fender's Elite range changed the minds even the most traditional fans that they can upgrade an already timeless instrument. Fast forwarding the Jazz Bass into the 21st Century, it provides an even more reliable, better sounding and often regarded better playing experience than every before!
Featuring the modern classic N4 Noiseless pick-ups that have really caused a stir in the music world, these pick-ups show off the vintage growl that you'd expect from Fender but with all the benefits of modern technology. More reliable than ever, this takes the classic workhorse that is the Jazz Bass into all new, flaw-free territory. Plus powered by Active circuitry, the Fender American Elite Jazz Bass has onboard 3-band EQ which enables you to craft your very own, completely unique tone and meet your tonal requirements with extreme precision.
Equipped with a lovely, updated Modern "C" to "D" shaped neck, this is one very playable bass guitar. Giving better access to the furthest reaches of the lovely rosewood neck, you'll be able to make the most of the full 22 fret fretboard.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function.
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass