Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar - Champagne
Taking over where the American Deluxe series left off, the American Elite series from Fender are made in the U.S.A using nothing but the very best components on offer from the legendary brand.
Utilising an all new neck shape and ebony fingerboard, the American Elite Stratocaster features Modern ‘C’ shape to a very modern ‘D’ carve. This cleverly designed neck compensates your hand movement as you move from the lowest frets up to the highest frets so you can race across the higher frets with extreme speed and comfort.
Equipped with the 4th generation of Fender's highly celebrated single-coil Noiseless series pick-ups which prevent any unwanted noise or feedback. This S/S/S configured Stratocaster provides authentic 50s style tone, plus the benefits of modern technology making it the best of both worlds when it comes to sound.
Only the highest quality hardware tops off the feel and aesthetic of the Elite strat, including a 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo and Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking so you can bust out some intense whirs and squeals without going out of tune.
With an ever so slightly more exaggerated curves upon the gorgeous champagne finished body, you'll notice that Fender have really paid attention to that extra detail in order to make this a world class instrument.
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickups: Shawbucker™(Bridge), New 4th Generation Noiseless(Neck+Middle)
- Pickup Switching: S-1 Switch Up: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge/Middle
- Pickup. Position 3. Middle Pickup. Position 4. Middle and Neck, Pickup. Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Fingerboard: Ebony board 9.5”-14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large White Pearloid Dots (Ebony), Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Special Electronics: Push-Push Passing Lane Switch to Engage Bridge Pickup and
- Bypass Tone Controls
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Accessories: Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable, Pop-in Trem arm, Adjustment wrenches